|Name of post||Last Grade Servants|
|Scale of pay||16,500 – 35,700/|
|Number of Vacancies|
|Qualifications|| Should have passed standard VII |
and should not have acquired any graduation
Applications are invited for the post LGS . Now the candidates can apply for the post. below qalifications are needed to apply to this post.The selection in pursuance of this notification will be subjected to the rules as per kerala psc. Separate rank lists will be prepared for each districts in pursuance of this notification.The rank list published by the commission will have validity of minimum one year.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age : 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and Other backward Communities. (In the case of candidates who were family planning voluntary workers, the maximum age shall be 45 years and in the case of Part Time Contingent employees upper age relaxation shall be given to the extent of their Part Time contingent service provided their age does not exceed superannuation limit.)
* Women candidates are not eligible for appointment in the following posts.
1. Watchman (All categories), Watcher & Chowkidar
2. Cleaner cum conductor
3. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
5. Guard 6. Gate Keeper
* Differently abled candidates are not eligible for the following post.
1. Watcher /Night Watcher / Watchman/ Night Watchman
2. Marker (Technical Education &Medical Education)
3. Regular Marker (Animal Husbandry Department)
4. Gate Keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the Printing Dept.
5. Watch Woman in the Welfare institutions under Social Justice Department
7. Cleaner cum conductor
8. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
Last date of receipt of applications :05-02-2020 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.